Welcome to Maui Breastfeeding Support!
We are so glad you are here and can’t wait to work with you on your breastfeeding journey!
“After one session with Natalie, I felt much more confident in my ability to breastfeed my baby! Several friends referred me to her even if I felt like everything was going fine, and they were right – there is so much more to learn! Natalie is compassionate, so knowledgeable, and a joy to be with. I’m very excited for our future consultations together.”
As natural as breastfeeding is, it does not always come naturally. It can sometimes take a while to get the hang of it. You and your baby are both learning to breastfeed together, and it is a dynamic dance! Maui Breastfeeding Support is here to break down barriers and help you to have a successful and gratifying breastfeeding experience. We will be by your side with your breastfeeding triumphs as well as challenges.
• Breastmilk is the perfect nutrition for your baby. In fact, for the first 6 months, most babies do not need anything besides breastmilk to grow strong and healthy.
• Breastfed children have decreased risks of infection, diabetes, certain childhood cancers, allergies, eczema, asthma, and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
• Breastmilk contains not only all the nutrients that your baby needs, but also growth factors, hormones, and antimicrobial factors to protect your baby from germs and illness.
• Breastmilk is always at the right temperature.
• It is always available.
• It is perfectly composed and easy for your baby to digest.
Learn more about Maui Breastfeeding Support services with the link below to find out pricing and availability.
M | W | TH : Office appointments available
Tue & Fri : Home visit appointments available
Saturday & Sunday: Closed